Metallic Mehndi Temporary Tattoo
How to apply:
- Ensure your skin is clean, dry and free of lotions or creams
- Select skin area for tattoo, ensure it's not stretched or twisted, and is preferably hairless
- Carefully and accurately cut out the preferred area of your tattoo - as close to the design as possible
- Remove the protective clear sheet
- Hold a wet sponge against the backing paper making sure the entire tattoo is covered
- Wait 30 seconds
- Gently slide the backing paper aside leaving your beautiful tattoo in place
- Wait a few minutes
- Rinse the tattoo gently to remove excess glue
- Allow the area to dry without moving or stretching the area.
- Take a photo and tag us!