Tahitian Blue Flakes
This delicate pale blue glitter is called Tahitian Blue. It's beautiful, holographic and transparent pale blue particles made to shimmer and reflect it's pretty hue.
- Particle Size: irregular cut flakes. Also available in mixed particle sizes
- Cosmetic-grade Glitter - for hair, skin, nails, crafts, and more!
- Solvent Resistant
HOW TO WEAR
- Apply Glitter Fix: Glitter adhesive to the area that you would like to cover with glitter, then using either a brush or your finger, apply the glitter over the adhesive area. Using a finer glitter first will give you a more intense glitter look, which can be highlighted with areas or ‘spots’ of chunky glitter or glitter shapes.
- Consider mixing blue glitters together to create an intense blue/green look, or mix and match with other colours to create a unique blend just for you.
- Use the chunkier stars as individual particles to draw attention to the inner corner of the eye, forehead or decolletage.
- Mix your glitter with vaseline or moisturiser to create an instant body shimmer.
- Team with our Face and Body Crystals for maximum sparkle.
I am currently using this glitter in my wax melts and I love the blue!! But it also shines differently in different lighting and It just looks so pretty!
These chunky glitter flakes are beautiful in my art work and spread well in resin pours.