Dusty Rose 0.8mm
This fine (0.8mm particle size) rose gold glitter is somewhere between a copper, gold and rose pink. Its shimmering holographic beauty reflects the colours of the rainbow along with its deep pinky brown tones. Its particles work perfectly as a glitter accent, creating a sparkling, glimmering accent to beautiful eyes, lips or face. As a nail art glitter, Dusty Rose is the perfect base colour, intensifying and offsetting the glitters that surround it.
- Particle Size: 0.8mm. Also available in a 0.2mm particle size.
- Available in 4g, 20g & 100g, 250g, 400g and 1kg bags
- Cosmetic-grade Glitter
- Solvent Resistant
HOW TO WEAR
- Apply Glitter Fix: Glitter adhesive to the area that you would like to cover with glitter, then using either a brush or your finger, apply the glitter over the adhesive area. Using a finer glitter first will give you a more intense glitter look, which can be highlighted with areas or ‘spots’ of chunky glitter or glitter shapes.
- Consider mixing pink glitters together to create a multi layered white look, or mix and match with other colours to create a unique blend just for you.
- Use the chunkier stars as individual particles to draw attention to the inner corner of the eye, forehead or decolletage.
- Mix your glitter with vaseline or moisturiser to create an instant body shimmer.
- Team with our Face and Body Crystals for maximum sparkle.