Pretty and fresh, this beautiful pale green glitter is Minty (1mm). Available in 2 particle sizes, Minty is a lime green glitter that in the 1mm particle size . The bigger 1mm particle reflects green and pale green in a caucophany of sparkle.
- Particle Size: Available in 1mm hexagonal pieces and 0.2mm particles
- Cosmetic-grade Glitter - suitable for makeup, skin, hair, nails, crafts and more!
- Solvent Resistant
HOW TO WEAR
- Apply Glitter Fix: Glitter adhesive to the area that you would like to cover with glitter, then using either a brush or your finger, apply the glitter over the adhesive area. Using a finer glitter first will give you a more intense glitter look, which can be highlighted with areas or ‘spots’ of chunky glitter or glitter shapes.
- Consider mixing green glitters together to create an intense gold look, or mix and match with other colours to create a unique blend just for you.
- Use the chunkier stars as individual particles to draw attention to the inner corner of the eye, forehead or decolletage.
- Mix your glitter with vaseline or moisturiser to create an instant body shimmer.
- Team with our Face and Body Crystals for maximum sparkle.
Such a stunning mint glitter that throws a gorgeous iridescent glow. I absolutely love that it throws a silver and gold and a light green shade when it is hit with light.