Oil Slick - flakes
This intense black hologram glitter is called Oil Slick. It's stunning irregular cut flake particles reflect the light breaking it into a rainbow of muted colours, while the black pigment offer a shimmery sultriness that's hard to ignore.
- Cosmetic-grade Glitter - suitable for hair, skin, nails, body & glitter crafts
- Solvent Resistant
HOW TO WEAR
- Apply Glitter Fix: Glitter adhesive to the area that you would like to cover with glitter, then using either a brush or your finger, apply the glitter over the adhesive area. Using a finer glitter first will give you a more intense glitter look, which can be highlighted with areas or ‘spots’ of chunky glitter or glitter shapes.
- Consider mixing glitters together to create an intense look, or mix and match with other colours to create a unique blend just for you.
- Use the chunkier stars as individual particles to draw attention to the inner corner of the eye, forehead or decolletage.
- Mix your glitter with vaseline or moisturiser to create an instant body shimmer.