Tahitian Blue Flakes
This delicate pale blue glitter is called Tahitian Blue. It's beautiful, holographic and transparent pale blue particles made to shimmer and reflect it's pretty hue.
- Particle Size: irregular cut flakes. Also available in mixed particle sizes
- Cosmetic-grade Glitter - for hair, skin, nails, crafts, and more!
- Solvent Resistant
HOW TO WEAR
- Apply Glitter Fix: Glitter adhesive to the area that you would like to cover with glitter, then using either a brush or your finger, apply the glitter over the adhesive area. Using a finer glitter first will give you a more intense glitter look, which can be highlighted with areas or ‘spots’ of chunky glitter or glitter shapes.
- Consider mixing blue glitters together to create an intense blue/green look, or mix and match with other colours to create a unique blend just for you.
- Use the chunkier stars as individual particles to draw attention to the inner corner of the eye, forehead or decolletage.
- Mix your glitter with vaseline or moisturiser to create an instant body shimmer.
- Team with our Face and Body Crystals for maximum sparkle.
These chunky glitter flakes are beautiful in my art work and spread well in resin pours.