Tickled Pink Mixed
This rose gold-ish-dusty pink beauty is called "Tickled Pink," and it is GORGEOUS. The 1mm hexagonal particles reflect tones of pink in all its beautiful sparkling glory. This glitter would look great as part of glitter eye makeup, or as a highlight in glitter braids on dark hair. As a nail glitter, Tickled pink's tiny particles offer great pink coverage that adds optimal shimmer. If you're wondering if Tickled Pink should be part of your collection, the answer is undoubtedly YES!
- Particle Size: mixed hexagonal pieces
- Cosmetic-grade Glitter - suitable for nails, hair, skin, makeup, crafts, and more !!
- Solvent Resistant
HOW TO WEAR
- Apply Glitter Fix: Glitter adhesive to the area that you would like to cover with glitter, then using either a brush or your finger, apply the glitter over the adhesive area. Using a finer glitter first will give you a more intense glitter look, which can be highlighted with areas or ‘spots’ of chunky glitter or glitter shapes.
- Consider mixing pink glitters together to create a multi layered white look, or mix and match with other colours to create a unique blend just for you.
- Use the chunkier stars as individual particles to draw attention to the inner corner of the eye, forehead or decolletage.
- Mix your glitter with vaseline or moisturiser to create an instant body shimmer.
- Team with our Face and Body Crystals for maximum sparkle.