This microfine dark blue glitter is somewhere between a navy and a royal blue. Glimmering like the night sky, it also has tiny flecks of silver to represent the stars. Its microfine particles work perfectly as a glitter eyeliner, creating a sparkling, glimmering accent to beautiful eyes. As a nail art glitter, Midnight sky is the perfect base colour, intensifying and offsetting the glitters that surround it.
- Particle Size: mixed
- Cosmetic-grade Glitter
- Solvent Resistant
TREND ALERT:This glitter was chosen by MTV to feature in one of their recent videos.
HOW TO WEAR
- Apply Glitter Fix: Glitter adhesive to the area that you would like to cover with glitter, then using either a brush or your finger, apply the glitter over the adhesive area. Using a finer glitter first will give you a more intense glitter look, which can be highlighted with areas or ‘spots’ of chunky glitter or glitter shapes.
- Consider mixing blue glitters together to create a multi layered white look, or mix and match with other colours to create a unique blend just for you.
- Use the chunkier stars as individual particles to draw attention to the inner corner of the eye, forehead or decolletage.
- Mix your glitter with vaseline or moisturiser to create an instant body shimmer.
- Team with our Face and Body Crystals for maximum sparkle.
nice blue colour and texture, I didn't realist it had quite so much silver fleck to the glitter mix but its pretty
One of my clients favs! Super sparkly! Love this super fine dark blue and silvery shinny mix over the nails!!!!!