Clear Skies EnviroGlitter
Semi-transparent and shimmering sweetly, Clear Skies is a delicate soft blue like the sky at is highest point on a clear spring morning. Difficult to photograph (no its not out of focus) but gorgeous to work with,this glitter could be used for gender reveals or wedding confetti without fear for the environment. See what our Clear Skies can reveal for you.
Hex- 1mm | 2.5mm
is Glitter Haven's own brand of eco-friendly 100% biodegradable glitter. Premium cosmetic grade, and virtually indistinguishable from traditional plastic glitter, our EnviroGlitter is based on plant material and will naturally break down in the environment. It comes in biodegradable packaging, too, soyou can indulge your glitter passion whilst still caring for the environment.
- Cruelty free
- Biodegradable, including packaging
- Cosmetic Grade - apply with ourGlitter Fix Cosmetic Adhesive.
- Please be cautious if you are using glitter around the eye area.
- EnviroGlitter is not edible. Do not eat, drink or inhale glitter.
- Due to the plant-based nature of biodegradable glitters, they may not be suitable for all solvents. Please test the products when using in any medium for the first time to determine if they are suitable for your needs.
- All pots are filled by volume. Bags are filled by weight.
Glitter is a challenging product to photograph, however, we make every effort to ensure our images represent as close as possible to what we see in person. The appearance of each glitter will look slightly different on each screen.
Proudly Australian Owned