Pretty and fresh, this beautiful pale green glitter is Minty. Available in 2 particle sizes, Minty is a lime green glitter that in the 0.2mm particle size is reminiscent of green jelly crystals. The bigger 1mm particle looks like crystalised green sugar particles reflecting green and pale green in a caucophany of sparkle.
- Particle Size 0.2mm. Also available in 1mm hexagonal pieces and 0.2mm particles
- Cosmetic-grade Glitter
- Solvent Resistant
HOW TO WEAR
- Apply Glitter Fix: Glitter adhesive to the area that you would like to cover with glitter, then using either a brush or your finger, apply the glitter over the adhesive area. Using a finer glitter first will give you a more intense glitter look, which can be highlighted with areas or ‘spots’ of chunky glitter or glitter shapes.
- Consider mixing green glitters together to create an intense gold look, or mix and match with other colours to create a unique blend just for you.
- Use the chunkier stars as individual particles to draw attention to the inner corner of the eye, forehead or decolletage.
- Mix your glitter with vaseline or moisturiser to create an instant body shimmer.
- Team with our Face and Body Crystals for maximum sparkle.
A fabulous minty glitter. The shine is amazing